Must be able to operate Excavator, Tractor Backhoe, Front end Loader, Skid steer etc.
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- Care for and maintain customers lawns efficiently
- Report any problems with weeds, diseases, mowing, watering and aeration
- Unload truck and put products away neatly
- Maintain and apply fertilizers and chemicals to lawns, landscape plants, and trees
- Identify and diagnose turf and landscape plant issues and diseases. Recommend treatments and repairs as needed to customers
- Manage and track daily route
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Restock service vehicles/trailers with parts accurately and efficiently daily
Why Weiss Property Management?
- Highly competitive wages and benefits
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- 401K Match
- Opportunities for Advancement, Education, and Certifications
- A reputation as one of the best service providers in the industry
Weiss Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Weiss Property Management does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About Weiss Property Management
Weiss Property Management is a total property management company providing lawn mowing, landscaping, snow plowing, and many other services for our clients.
We are happy to service residential, commercial, and municipal clients of all sizes. We are a Michigan Department of Transportation approved vendor.
Weiss Property Management has handled many items for me, from managing my sprinkler system to managing my lawn. When I needed an addition to my driveway I was not sure who to call, I called Chad and he took care of everything. Weiss Property Management is a company I feel very comfortable calling for all of my property management needs.
I have been very happy with the work your crew has done.
- Jeff McCulloch
Yeo and Yeo
Thanks to Weiss Property Management for the landscape work at our office.
- Andrew Green D.D.S.
I just want to take a quick minute of your time to thank you for the MANY years of great service you give our centers. We can always count on you for honesty and good quality of work. It is a pleasure working with you!
- Angie Boomer
We have used Weiss property management for several years for our snow removal and lawn care needs. Chad and his team are reliable, efficient, and professional. Snow removal of our drive and walk ways are always done neatly and in a timely manner and with the use of his salt trucks has kept our neighborhood streets safer during the icy months! After using other lawn care companies without success, Weiss has been the company that takes the time to do it right! Our lawn has never looked better! We highly recommend Weiss for all snow removal and lawn care needs.
- Matt and Stephanie Ward, Bay City
We have used Weiss Property Management for approximately ten years. Primarily for snow and ice removal at multiple locations within our Healthcare Facilities. We have found that WPM does an excellent job removing snow/ ice in a timely manner, which provides us a safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
- McLaren Bay Region